One of the primary practice areas at Feierabend & Pospieszna is business and corporate law. Our firm provides not only sophisticated solutions, we also work fast, reliable and with a passion for details. Our focus is set on company formation, participation and transformation of small and medium sized businesses.
Business Formation and Entity Selection
Decisions in the dawn of starting a business have a serve impact on the future success or failure of the venture. We have supported start-ups from various industries: IT, media, creative, catering, construction and retail. We take the time to explore your business formation options and provide you with advice on the advantages and potential drawbacks (individual liability, taxation issues, profit-sharing, management structure, and business succession planning) of each:
- Private company and business partnership (BGB company, OHG, KG)
- Private limited company (GmbH)
- Public limited company (Aktiengesellschaft)
- Nonprofit corporation and societies (gGmbH, e.V.)
Business formation does not end with entity selection, nor does our service philosophy. We support you regarding:
- Drafting operation, shareholder and partnership agreements
- Creating articles of incorporation and organization
- Drafting statutes for corporate governance
- Preparing registration for commercial register
After your Business is established, we provides ongoing consulting for contracts and transactions, or representation in business disputes. Many of our start-up clients are still with us.